Red Lady Lodge For 2009/10 Season
Breaking ground this year with an opening planned for the 2009/10 season, the Red Lady Lodge. At the top of the Red Lady Express Lift, this grand on-hill day lodge will replace the main resort cafeteria, adding a new flavor of enjoyment for residents and visitors to the mountain. The 22,000-square-foot space will offer ski services and a variety of attractions, including an upscale restaurant and bar, gourmet prepared-foods section, and a child-friendly play area and food zone. Come evening, fine dining with “stellar” views will be served up via gondola.
In addition to beginning the construction on-mountain of Red Lady Lodge, Crested Butte Mountain Resort planning the following improvements this year:
• Treasury Center upgrades to day skier seating, snack bar, and lockers
• Remodeling of Kids World ski school building
• Base area landscaping improvements
• Mountain trail improvements and gladding
• New snowmaking and groomed terrain